Are you a driver with Sleep Apnea?!
Keep your D.O.T. Medical Card and stay on the road!
Get what you need to keep your DOT Medical Card. Take your DOT accepted sleep apnea test from your own bed, and keep on truckin!
AllTrans Medical provides sleep apnea testing, diagnosis, and clearance or treatment of sleep apnea for truck drivers and trucking companies. Our program is accepted by Department of Transportation Clinics for your DOT medical card.
Testing is completed in your own bed.
If our physician determines you do not have sleep apnea, we will send a letter and proof to your DOT physician, which they can use to clear you for your medical card.
If you snore heavily, gasp for breath while sleeping, or have one of the other symptoms of Obstructive Sleep Apnea, order our home sleep testing and diagnosis program to find out from our physician if you suffer from OSA.
If you do suffer from obstructive sleep apnea, we can provide treatment with one of our treatment devices which we will deliver to you. We can even monitor your progress while you are on the road! Easy. Fast. Effective.
If you are a commercial truck driver, AllTrans Medical can test and treat your sleep apnea in a matter of days, and keep you behind the wheel!
We are an American company based just outside of Houston, Texas! If you live in Texas, or are driving through, our services can be provided in person. Call us at 281-945-4080.
Benefits Of Using AllTrans
- Fast - Online process and Home Sleep Test keeps you behind the wheel.
- Affordable - Budget friendly pricing.
- Quality - Medically certified sleep tests, accepted by Department of Transportation clinics.
- Reputable - Our reputable physicians personally evaluate your case for the presence of sleep apnea.
- Easy - If needed, we can send you a properly calibrated CPAP to treat your apnea.
- Results - Compliance monitoring makes sure your treatment is effective, and provides the appropriate documentation needed to get you back on the road.
Home Sleep Tests (HST)
We provide DOT clinic accepted home sleep tests. Home sleep tests may detect the presence of sleep apnea. A diagnosis is made after careful review from one of our physicians.
CPAPs and Sleep Apnea Treatment
If our physician diagnoses you with sleep apnea, and prescribes a treatment such as a CPAP device, AllTrans will calibrate your new CPAP according to the prescription.