Sleep Apnea Treatment with CPAP and Compliance Monitoring
To determine if you need a sleep device you will need to take a sleep test. If the test confirms that you have OSA, you can start therapy with one of our sleep devices such as a CPAP.
If you need a sleep device, we will supply and calibrate your new CPAP and contact you to arrange delivery.
All of our devices include initial compliance monitoring to insure that you are using your device according to physician instructions, as needed for the Department of Transportation Clinics.
Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) devices are designed for patients who have Sleep Apnea. They are the most common and effective form of treatment. CPAP not only provides a good nights sleep for the patient but also for the spouse as sometimes their sleep is disrupted by constant snoring.
CPAP machines offer one constant pressure during inhalation and exhalation. BiPAP machines have two pressures: inhalation and exhalation. Auto Adjusting CPAP machines adjust to the pressure you need automatically.
CPAP and BiPAP machines require a mask that patients must wear while sleeping. The mask is the most important component for insuring proper treatment from your machine. A proper fitting mask insures a positive outcome.
Most AllTrans patients receive an Auto Adjusting CPAP device since it is the most comfortable to use and results in better compliance.
Obstructive Sleep Apnea and treatment with a CPAP:
Benefits Of Using AllTrans
- Fast - Online process and Home Sleep Test keeps you behind the wheel.
- Affordable - Budget friendly pricing.
- Quality - Medically certified sleep tests, accepted by Department of Transportation Clinics.
- Reputable - Our reputable physicians personally evaluate your case for the presence of sleep apnea.
- Easy - If needed, we can send you a properly calibrated CPAP to treat your apnea.
- Results - Compliance monitoring makes sure your treatment is effective, and provides the appropriate documentation needed to get you back on the road.
Home Sleep Tests (HST)
We provide DOT clinic accepted home sleep tests. Home sleep tests can detect the presence of sleep apnea. A diagnosis is made after careful review from one of our physicians.
CPAPs and Sleep Apnea Treatment
If our physician diagnoses you with sleep apnea, and prescribes a treatment such as a CPAP device, AllTrans will calibrate your new CPAP according to the prescription.